Openings AvailableJoin Our Team
The Academic Division of the Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College is calling for applications for employment to the position of Assistant Registrar.
Main Function – The Assistant Registrar shall oversee the management of innovative and progressive academic programs and systems that support students in their academic pursuits, while enhancing student life and the GAFCSC academic community.
This application is open to all persons possessing the following specifications:
- Be a resident Ghanaian;
- Not more than 40 years of age;
- A Masters’ Degree from a recognized institution, preferably in the field of Business Administration;
- At least 4 years progressive post-qualification experience in a senior administrative role in higher education;
- Strong leadership qualities and a thorough understanding of the tertiary system in Ghana;
- Ability to work with all staff to develop positive customer-oriented services to students and faculty;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge and use of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Documents – Applicants are to submit the following documents to the Office of the Registrar:
- Application Letter
- 1 Certified Copy of Master’s Degree Certificate
- 1 Certified Copy of Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- 1 Original Transcript from the awarding institution
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Motivation (Reason for applying for this position)
- 1 Copy of Birth Certificate
NB: Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
All documents should be submitted directly to:
Ghana Armed Forces Command and
Staff College (GAFCSC)
Otu Barracks, Teshie, Accra
Deadline for Submission of Applications is Friday 11th February, 2022.