Mission, Vision and Objectives
- Improve overall professional knowledge
- Improve leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Enhance understanding between the 3 services
- Deepen awareness of the changing roles of the military.
- Encourage an in-depth understanding of Civil-Military Relationships.
- Encourage interest in national development.
- Improve awareness of international/global issues and governance.
- Improve educational and economic standards.
CORE VALUES OF GAFCSC
- Integrity, discipline, and hard work.
- Passion, purposefulness, and personal responsibility.
- Trust, mutual respect, and collaboration.
- International curiosity, creative thinking, and commitment to excellence.
- Risk-taking by reaching beyond perceived limitation.
- Demand-driven curriculum, that is relevant, innovative and practical.