Mission, Vision and Objectives
- Improve overall professional knowledge.
- Improve leadership, management and communication skills.
- Enhance understanding between the 3 services.
- Deepen awareness of the changing roles of the military.
- Encourage in-depth understanding of Civil-Military Relationships.
- Enhance interest in national development.
- Improve awareness of international/global issues and governance.
- Improve educational and economic standards.
Core Values of GAFCSC
- Integrity, discipline, and hard work.
- Passion, purposefulness and personal responsibility.
- Trust, mutual respect and collaboration.
- International curiosity, creative thinking, and commitment to excellence.
- Risk-taking by reaching beyond perceived limitations.
- Demand-driven curriculum, that is relevant, innovative and practical.